Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: That may want to get into OSRS

That may want to get into OSRS 3 weeks 3 days ago #620

Since then the game has changed into a mtx cover to acquire show with very few updates. For every upgrade that falls (Im speaking minor patch or whatever ) there will be 3+ mtx promotions The firm that made Osrs gold made an alternate version when RS3 began to drop players. This alternate game is called Old School Runescape. It was created from a backup in 2007 and bas been updates and enlarged for the last 6 decades.

It's nearly no mtx, a flourishing community and a dev team that is really passionate about the game. Hellthey dont place content in the sport unless 75%of the players vote for this.It's the Runescape you would recognize if you played before at the very least. Rs3 is fine for me since osrs only takes forever to play imo.

I think that the reason is that the client for OSRS is just simply too garbage and needs far more work. Hell. Around 70% of the userbase uses a 3rd party customer for OSRS.

Just a note to anyone that may want to get into OSRS, use RuneLite. It is far better than OSBuddy. It is open source, runs better, and is completely free. It has all the
features of RSBuddy without having to pay for anything.

Just a note to anyone that may want to get in to Buy Rs gold, utilize RuneLite. It is far better than OSBuddy. It is open source, runs better, and is totally free. It has all the
features of RSBuddy without needing to pay for whatever.

Runelite is an excellent open-source client that is officially supported. 90 percent of the PC players use it and that includes the majority of the developers.Merely to clarify, RS3 can't use 3rd party clients, it is OSRS that uses runelite and RSBuddy
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.685 seconds

Fortex-Arma 2 Origins

Fortex-Discord

Support us!