Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Madden 21 is petty done

Madden 21 is petty done 11 months 6 days ago #718

EA currently has approximately 7 weeks to Madden 21 coins inform us how they are going to #FixMaddenFranchise to get Madden 22. I don't want to hear about small post-launch improvements for M21. Make commitments for next year, today. With particulars. Great that they reacted. However, Madden 21 is petty done.

There will not be any significant changes because of all this. But a little expectation for next year. I would bet money that they release the game using the exact same shitty version of franchise style they have announced, with a promise of adding attributes or some bullshit later on. All this means is next year they will comprise 1 attribute that they had in 2007 and rebrand it as new.

After they informed us Franchise proved to be a leading focus in the game going forward, then actually giving us no new features for the mode, THEIR WORD MEANS NOTHING! They have gotta put their money where their mouth is until I even grow to be somewhat optimistic. Good accomplishment for the movement, but we are not stopping until we get all of the attributes we had years back plus more! #FixMaddenFranchise. All this is....is please stop making noise and purchase our match....maybe we will do some thing in Madden 22. It's lip service to acquire the social media attack to perish, knowing it's too late in the process to repair it, by this time next year, they'll be able to roll out M22 without even less of a franchise style until we're completely phased out.

I am honestly shocked that they even responded to this. The one thing that makes me cautiously optimistic is how they said they would give updates about the changes before the games launching, I was fully expecting a"We are too close to launch to make any changes, but it's something we will look at for the future". 1 month isn't really enough time to test items. IF they give the franchise community something, expect it to be patched in through the year. I see people asking for tv shows and papers and such but when they added these, it would be adding chocolate sauce to three scoops of compost.

They can literally fix franchise mode with stains. Unless we see significant improvements throughout Madden 21, they are filled with shit. As they are. Sad thing is no one is going to hold off buying the game, and that's what it would require them to actually make the game better. Like we're requesting you to fix basic franchise mode characteristics that you have literally had in previous years. Do your job.... We're complaining about that shit for years so we will see. I won't believe a word until I've a legitimate franchise style on my display. Actively working on bolstering plans to encourage business in Madden 21 and beyond. They're going to need to mut 21 coins ps4 win all the players that they alienated this past year.
  • wfuuopy
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.408 seconds

Fortex-Arma 2 Origins

Fortex-Discord

Support us!